TEAM IT RESEARCH, S.L., as data controller, through the website imi-premier.eu, guarantees an adequate and consistent level of protection for individuals with regard to their personal data, subject to processing by the company, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (679/2016) and the Spanish data protection law “Ley Orgánica 3/2018 de protección de datos y garantía de los derechos digitales” (Spanish Law 3/2018 on data protection and guarantee of digital rights).
TEAM IT RESEARCH, S.L., only processes personal data with full responsibility and fairness, and in accordance with all legal requirements to ensure full compliance with European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and all other applicable laws. The company have also adopted the appropriate security measures for the protection of the rights and freedoms of the persons concerned.
The following is additional and expanded information regarding specific data processing activities, carried out through this website:
Identity: TEAM IT RESEARCH, S.L.
Company Vat number: B67574152
Postal address: Recinto Modernista de Sant Pau – C/Sant Antoni María Claret, 167, 08025 Barcelona (Spain).
Contact E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose of the processing of your data, legitimation of the process and conservation
At TEAM IT RESEARCH, S.L., we will process your data for the following purposes:
- Respond to your requests for information through our e-mail and electronic form, legitimized by the consent you give when contacting us: Art 6.1.a) GDPR.
- Send you our newsletter legitimized by the consent you give when subscribing to it (Art. 6.1.a) GDPR).
Once the purpose for which your personal data was processed has been fulfilled, the personal data will be destroyed and only those necessary to carry out claims or comply with applicable regulations will be kept.
Recipients of your data
Your data will not be disclosed to third parties in any case, except when there is a legal obligation.
Rights of the interested party
As a user of this website you have the right to:
- Request access, rectification, deletion and portability of your personal data as well as to limit the processing of this data. In this case, we will only keep the data strictly necessary to carry out claims.
- Oppose to the processing of your data whenever you consider these data are no longer necessary for the purpose they were originally collected
- Withdraw your consent, at any time.
To proceed with the exercise of these rights, you must contact us at our e-mail address email@example.com.
If you consider that your data protection rights have been violated, you have the right to file a claim with the Spanish data protection Authority, through its website www.aepd.es.